Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party Banner or Flag?

Article about: I have several of these in different sizes I have picked up through the years either in trade or for small prices years ago I don't collect Party items but I like them. My knowledge on them

Default Party Banner or Flag?

I have several of these in different sizes I have picked up through the years either in trade or for small prices years ago I don't collect Party items but I like them. My knowledge on them is limited so thought I would show it for experts that have seen and handled these a lot through the years. Once you get out of Heer & Luft uniforms, headgear, bayonets,field gear My knowledge is limited on these Nazi party items flag or banner is double sided thank you. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Banner or Flag?   Party Banner or Flag?  

Party Banner or Flag?   Party Banner or Flag?  

Party Banner or Flag?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Banner or Flag?
    P
    Many

Party banner with printed Swastika showing honest wear...One-looker Original, well done Timothy and thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Agreed, these are kind of hard to display but I like them . These were often put in front of buildings , and such.

I have one folded up in the corner of my display-cabinet, visible but not overpowering...Otherwise the Swastika tends to dominate the display, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

nice banner Timothy.

?

I know what you mean, Glenn , sounds like you are displaying it in a practical manner based on availability of space. If I had high ceilings , I would hang that banner up.
    Dean.

Hi Timothy , it all looks fine to me , the cotton construction looks of the period as does the stitching , I see no issues with these pieces. Good stuff!! Leon.