Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Party Flags Opinions

Article about: Hey guys, I am trying to make a few trades for some party Flags. I feel reasonable good about these but wanted to double check. Any ideas what they are worth? I have had smaller flags before

Flags look like good originals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Flags Opinions
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    JTR1982-
    It is common courtesy here to respond with a thank you when your questions are answered
    Never understood what makes it so difficult to take 20 secs to type "Thanks". Sadly we "see" this all the time.
    Find it even more strange that after all these posts the OP still doesn't say a word
    BTW very nice original flags

Sorry I have been out on work for a few days. I picked up the banner for my collection. It is a bit larger than I expected. The fabric seems spot on with other ones I have had. I am certainly very appreciative of your thoughts and opinions.

I have a lot of guys email, text and call me a lot asking about items that I am a little more proficient in and I always respond and offer an opinion if I can come to one. I don't understand why there is so much hostility in this forum forward folks who ask questions about items. Some of us have not had the luxury of handling many known examples or owning enough of them to discern for ourselves. I have no problem gladly passing on what I learn to others and think it is a privilege and not a burden. Just because someone doesn't respond in what you consider a timely fashion doesn't mean they are ungrateful for the opinion. I use a lot of different forums and this is the only one where I don't always feel comfortable posting things because someone is always going to lash out at you. I just don't get it. New collectors or enthusiast will never want to get into the hobby if you always belittle or demean everyone. I collected coins for a very long time and know US coins inside and out and will always help someone who has concerns about quality, originality or prices without expecting them to praise my efforts.

Quote by jtr1982 View Post
    I have a lot of guys email, text and call me a lot asking about items that I am a little more proficient in and I always respond and offer an opinion if I can come to one. I don't understand why there is so much hostility in this forum forward folks who ask questions about items. Some of us have not had the luxury of handling many known examples or owning enough of them to discern for ourselves. I have no problem gladly passing on what I learn to others and think it is a privilege and not a burden. Just because someone doesn't respond in what you consider a timely fashion doesn't mean they are ungrateful for the opinion. I use a lot of different forums and this is the only one where I don't always feel comfortable posting things because someone is always going to lash out at you. I just don't get it. New collectors or enthusiast will never want to get into the hobby if you always belittle or demean everyone. I collected coins for a very long time and know US coins inside and out and will always help someone who has concerns about quality, originality or prices without expecting them to praise my efforts.
    When you post items for opinions, you should not be "too busy" to respond showing appreciation for the time members took to answer your questions. If you do not have the time, post your items when you do have time to show appreciation. There is no excuse for taking a week to come forward with a response.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I have two jobs and two kids so yes, sometimes it may take a week to catch up on reading and collecting. I hope I can navigate life and never get to where I feel this false entitlement that folks owe me for my opinion. I haven't had a privileged enough life to think that way

If you can't give what was freely given then don't give period

Since you can only make excuses and show a total lack of respect for this forum and it's members, please follow me to the door of no return.
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 07-15-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2