Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

pennant

Article about: hello all new to this forum, can you people help me identify this pennant, does it appear be orthentic, what was it used for, I can only describe it as being small measuring only 120mm X 220

claire
    ?

Default pennant

hello all new to this forum, can you people help me identify this pennant, does it appear be orthentic, what was it used for, I can only describe it as being small measuring only 120mm X 220mm. the swastika is serwn on each side making it correct to look at. and lastly what would be the value of such an item, as I will be honest and is looking to sell this, many thanks for reading and shall look forward to your replies, clairepennant

2. # ADS

Hello Claire and welcome to the forum!
    We would be more than happy to help you figure out what you have but we are not a free evaluation service.
    Once you know what it is, you should be able to search the internet and find similar examples for sale to obtain a value. If you wish, you could post in our classifieds on the main page of the forum.
    Third Reich German flags and banners - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

I believe this would be referred to as an NSDAP pennant. There are others here that are more familiar with these that will be able to help you better.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

This is a common form of automobile wimple used on cars of lower ranking political and government officials. Welcome to the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.