Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RaD Flag

Article about: Hello fellow collectors and friends... I have not been able to purchase a "RaD" flag as of yet but would like to.. The unique opportunity has arisen and at probably a good price..

?

Default RaD Flag

Hello fellow collectors and friends...
    I have not been able to purchase a "RaD" flag as of yet but would like to..
    The unique opportunity has arisen and at probably a good price..
    My question is this... Is this item genuine in your opinions ??
    And when should I walk away price wise... Although, if deemed original I may go a little bit over board as I really desire one of these for a back drop in my never ending collection of Rad items.. This is the only photo I have available and I apologise for that.. Thanks for all you help...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RaD Flag
    P
    Many

Not liking the stamps on it ,never seen Eagle stamps like that on a original flag

Not for me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks a million guys !! G

too many stamps.

?

Hi,As you are interested in the RAD, I thought you would like to see this photo of one of relatives, Erwin Mutshler(spelling may be wrong). I was told he fought in Stalingrad, was captured and was one of the few thousand POWs to return home years after the war.RaD Flag

?

Alex S, Thank you for sharing.. Can you see the patch number ?? if so we could identify unit.. G

?

A pleasure. I think the numbers are 271 over 13. Not very clear, but when I find the original photo it may be. My family were from the Nekarsulm, Stuttgart area. I think he was too. Alex

?

Maybe XXVII Baden 270-279, Others may add to this...G

?

Thanks, In my profile, I said it was my uncle Albert who was in Stalingrad. I have since discovered that I had the wrong relative, It was Erwin. RaD FlagPhoto of Albert.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast