Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference

Article about: Seller is asking 0 for the item - what is a reasonable price for this banner assuming it is legitimate?

?

Well fellas.. what would you place the value at given it. condition? I plan on adding the item to my personal property insurance list. I don't have any intentions of suddenly selling it as I'd like to create a full NSKK display (mannequin minus the motorcycle).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ran across a NSKK banner and I can't really find anything to compare it to for reference
    P
    Many

Quote by Boerne View Post
    Well fellas.. what would you place the value at given it. condition? I plan on adding the item to my personal property insurance list. I don't have any intentions of suddenly selling it as I'd like to create a full NSKK display (mannequin minus the motorcycle).
    Sorry, we will be more than willing to help authenticate but we are not a free appraisal service.
    You will have to look at militaria dealer's sites for something similar to make your judgement on a value. I would say certainly more than you paid for it.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-29-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, we will be more than willing to help authenticate but we are not a free appraisal service.
    You will have to looks at militaria dealer's sites for something similar to make your judgement on a value. I would say certainly more than you paid for it.
    Ralph.
    I agree... You did well..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

that is a bargain at that price.

?

Very nice find!

Nice item but, I'm just wondering --- what price is it that people are referring to? $300, as it says on the price tag or "0" as relayed by the OP? Also, is this really a "banner"? Not a so called "funeral sash"? Anyway, questions questions... just curious.

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice item but, I'm just wondering --- what price is it that people are referring to? $300, as it says on the price tag or "0" as relayed by the OP? Also, is this really a "banner"? Not a so called "funeral sash"? Anyway, questions questions... just curious.
    That's odd.. I look at my original post and i see l listed $300 so there might be a formatting error with the way the text is rendered? I looked up nskk sashes and couldn't find a match but the dimensions are similar. now I'm guessing people are saying great buy as they may also see $0 instead of $300 : /

Hi, the TR had produced almost an endless amount of flags, banners, pennants, etc, in countless varieties, shapes and sizes. This is not a funeral sash. It almost reminds me of the style found used on a schellenbaum although they had fringe all the way around. A nice original piece and at what seems to be a bargain. Post some pics of your NSKK display when complete, I would love to see it. K
    Looking again at pics, I see it is folded, so yes, more of a sash style.

Quote by Boerne View Post
    That's odd.. I look at my original post and i see l listed $300 so there might be a formatting error with the way the text is rendered? I looked up nskk sashes and couldn't find a match but the dimensions are similar. now I'm guessing people are saying great buy as they may also see $0 instead of $300 : /
    This happened to me before, I put what I payed for something and it didn't show up correctly. If memory serves correct, I got rid of the dollar sign and it showed up correctly.

?

Quote by KEVIN23 View Post
    Hi, the TR had produced almost an endless amount of flags, banners, pennants, etc, in countless varieties, shapes and sizes. This is not a funeral sash. It almost reminds me of the style found used on a schellenbaum although they had fringe all the way around. A nice original piece and at what seems to be a bargain. Post some pics of your NSKK display when complete, I would love to see it. K
    Looking again at pics, I see it is folded, so yes, more of a sash style.
    Here's the top, looks like it may have been stitchted to another item and then separated at some point? View image: IMAG1262 sorry about the image links.. I came figure out how to locally upload images while using a mobile device.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast