Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Rare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flag

Article about: Hi am looking at purchasing this flag but always come here first for opinions. It's claimed as a rare flag made by DFS (Duisberger FahnFabrik Steinmetz) How rare is this and the asking price

Default Rare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flag

Hi am looking at purchasing this flag but always come here first for opinions. It's claimed as a rare flag made by DFS (Duisberger FahnFabrik Steinmetz) How rare is this and the asking price is $800. I see most Krieg flags sell in the 450 to 600 range. Opinions please and verify the rarirty of it. Thanks My warrelic friends.Rare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flagRare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flagRare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flagRare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flagRare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flagRare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flag

- - ------- - -

Oops $800 asking price

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare maker DFS. Kriegsmarine battle flag
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    The flag is posted in the wrong area (this is for Orders and Decorations). That being said, the flag is not all that rare and $800 is way, way too much. While the maker may be uncommon, I do not see how that alone would make the flag so much. When it comes to flags, the smaller examples are more desirable. IMO, if you buy it at the price you will be keeping it for a long time.

Jody

Not Kriegsmarine - just a Kriegsflagge.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi, it's a nice flag but way to much money. Leon.

not in the best of condition.

His nail polish is 'Hot Pink', the same as mine.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Well spotted Ned, attention to detail ...As all the others have said its way too much...i like the size, but Makers in Flags dont sway the price the same as say Headgear..

I have moved your thread to the correct area of the forum.
    I agree with the others, the asking price is too much, possibly the upper end of your observations is more in line.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oops sorry for the improper category. I have never seen a Kriegs flagge more than $600. Thanks for all your help and no thats not my nail polished fingers LOL