Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rather large Nazi flag makers mark

Article about: Have a flag brought back from the war by a family member. Trying to find some more info about it. Measures about 8' x 4'. Was wondering if the makers mark looks familiar to anyone. Been look

Default Rather large Nazi flag makers mark

Have a flag brought back from the war by a family member. Trying to find some more info about it. Measures about 8' x 4'. Was wondering if the makers mark looks familiar to anyone. Been looking online for a while with no luck. Almost looks like an English makers mark.... Kind of tough to make out any words. But any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rather large Nazi flag makers mark
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Rather large Nazi flag makers mark

Does it says "Mohlenthal" on the bottom line? I cant figure out the other two words.

It's possible that's what it says on the bottom. It's just really tough to read in both person and in the picture. I've been trying to use color correction on some of the photos for maybe a little more detail.

- - Updated - -

Was hoping maybe the shield and crown might help on the marks in determining the lettering.

I have one that's Italian made, but a different mark. Could also be a privately purchased banner.

I don't think this is a maker mark: I suspect it is a property stamp? To me it is a state/town mark.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi, it might help if we knew what type of flag it is!Is it italian fascist or german nazi???Looks to be made of standard german material but i think we need more detailed photo's of the whole item.

?

I use a laptop, and i only "change" the coloures of the photo by adjusting the screen back and forward so the writing is a little easier to read.

?

Try altering the contrast on your saved image, as that method can sometimes assist.

I also believe that Ade is correct.

Regards,

Carl

After further review it does say "Muhlenthal" at the bottom.