Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsnährstand Fahnen Spitzen

Article about: I’d be grateful for comments on a lot in forthcoming auction that I’m contemplating bidding for. I’ve been collecting Reichsnährstand (Reich Food Estate) items for a little while and would l

?

Default Reichsnährstand Fahnen Spitzen

I’d be grateful for comments on a lot in forthcoming auction that I’m contemplating bidding for.

I’ve been collecting Reichsnährstand (Reich Food Estate) items for a little while and would like to acquire a flag pole top. Although I very much like the look of these two Fahnen Spitzen I’m a little concerned that the smaller one will be very fragile due to the fractures (arrowed). Although perhaps not everyone’s choice, I like the patina on the larger one and would prefer it to a mint example. Having looked at the quality of these items and compared them to other examples, I feel confident that they are originals.

The two items pictured have a starting price of 660 Euros and to the selling price has to be added the 23 per cent buyers fees and 1 per cent insurance.

Also, if anyone knows of one of these elsewhere, for sale at a fair price, please let me know.

Regards,

Philip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsnährstand Fahnen Spitzen
    P
    Many

This one was sold some time ago by The Collector's Guild and appears to be for a vehicle pennant. I'm looking to purchase one myself. By chance do you have one of these in your collection?