Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RKF: Is it real?

Article about: I'm looking for anybody who has information on weather my kreigsmarine World War II flag is fake or authentic it measures 23 in by 36 in the material is Stan It is Well marked it is double h

Quote by RMD View Post
    BrodiBartfast... Is that original yours? Man, that is a nice flag

... P.S. I just watched Dr Strangelove last night. Classic
    It's not mine, no. It was shared on this forum by another member, and I use the photograph as a reference when helping others identify original Kriegs flags.

It's a classic alright. Kubrick knew what he was doing when it came to films.

B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RKF: Is it real?
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Oh, OK, B.B.... I do the exact same thing. I try and post an authentic photo I find here to help others who are questioning their own item Excellent...

Take care

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    It's not mine, no. It was shared on this forum by another member, and I use the photograph as a reference when helping others identify original Kriegs flags.

B.B.
    When using other's photos for reference, you should give credit where it is due.
    IMO
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    When using other's photos for reference, you should give credit where it is due.
    IMO
    Ralph.
    I wanted to do so, but have unfortunately forgotten where I got this particular photo from. In future, I'll make a note of the original poster and credit them appropriately.

B.B.

RMD
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I wanted to do so, but have unfortunately forgotten where I got this particular photo from. In future, I'll make a note of the original poster and credit them appropriately.

B.B.
    Same here. I literally have thousands of images stored over the years, and easily lose track. I just add photos into files, like, German helmets, or, English war medals, or.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2