Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag

Article about: I've come across this Id flag by chance and the interesting thing is that it is inscribed with what I assume is the time of its capture. After googling Ruhr Valley April 1945, I think that t

Default Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag

I've come across this Id flag by chance and the interesting thing is that it is inscribed with what I assume is the time of its capture. After googling Ruhr Valley April 1945, I think that this flag was obtained during the Ruhr Pocket. Even though I just bought a podium banner not to long ago, I'm tempted to get this one as well! The inscription makes this flag all the more fascinating.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag   Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag  

Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ruhr Valley April 1945 Vehicle I.D. Flag
    P
    Many

Can anyone help to confirm if this flag is real or not please? I think I might get it but I just want to be sure it's good. Any help is appreciated!

Please post some closer, and larger photos, including the eyelets.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

So far so good. But as Ralph says a shot of the eyelets would be helpful.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'll shoot the dealer an email tomorrow. I found this on Griffin Militaria which even though he's a sponsor I just figured that I'd be careful since I normally don't go for flags.