Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

S A Fanfare Trumpet

Article about: A fanfare trumpet with trumpet banner for a band member of an S A Standarte Staff

Default S A Fanfare Trumpet

A fanfare trumpet with trumpet banner for a band member of an S A Standarte Staff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S A Fanfare Trumpet   S A Fanfare Trumpet  

S A Fanfare Trumpet  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S A Fanfare Trumpet
    P
    Many

vince54
    ?

Default Re: S A Fanfare Trumpet

Hi, very nice !!!!

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    how on earth do you keep getting these rareties? have you made a sign with museum donation pinned to your front door bob, ive been after a d/sided dj trumpet bannner for ever, if you have one{what am i saying} could you post it here to quench my appitite till one shows up please. cheers phil
    Phil-
    I will post some this evening.
    Bob
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: S A and Police Fanfare Trumpets!

That SA flag is beautiful Bob. I was able to secure this police fanfare trumpet and flag some years ago. The two sided flag is embroidered in heavy bullion. I have photo examples of these used in concert situations by bands of large city Schupo units. No maker marking on it. The hangers are white leather with nickle buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S A Fanfare Trumpet  

Sean1970
    ?

Default Re: S A and Police Fanfare Trumpets!

Quote by Poloberst View Post
    That SA flag is beautiful Bob. I was able to secure this police fanfare trumpet and flag some years ago. The two sided flag is embroidered in heavy bullion. I have photo examples of these used in concert situations by bands of large city Schupo units. No maker marking on it. The hangers are white leather with nickle buckles.
    I like the colour of that Green, do you know the background to this piece? Sean

The background? Its provenance is out of Hamburg, Germany ca.1986 from part time college student/dealer. The history of these are somewhat unknown other than there being introduced in late 1938 for large Schutzpolizei bands.

Bob and Joe wonderful items, and seldom seen... Thanks for showing...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

WOW BOB, they are GREAT.. these were all sold last year

Amazing

It is difficult from a photo to appreciate the bullion embroidery lavished on the police fanfare trumpet banners. There are few comparisons. Perhaps some of the SS examples. The bullion is so thick, it distorts the flag hanging from the trumpet. And it is identical on the other side and the fringe is bullion.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S A Fanfare Trumpet  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast