Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA Standard from Vienna

Article about: A pretty piece. The first thing I ever wanted, back 45 years ago, when I started collecting, was a Deutschland Erwache standard from a well known city. I always hoped for one from Munchen, b

Default SA Standard from Vienna

A pretty piece. The first thing I ever wanted, back 45 years ago, when I started collecting, was a Deutschland Erwache standard from a well known city. I always hoped for one from Munchen, but Vienna is pretty nice.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Standard from Vienna  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Standard from Vienna
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Standard from Vienna

Wow, very impressive piece! I don't collect Third Reich, but can respect a quality acquisition such as this. Regards, Tony

Awesome Bob , i always wondered were all these ended up , now i know where one is , stunning ,cheers Raymond

With all the years of collecting a person can have it's a shame that you can't keep all the things you ever owned.i remember selling things to get other nazi items and pressing debt before.and the next day wondering why did i sell that wonderful item.i learned don't take anything to a show that you really want to keep.

?

Talk about rare - a great item, the jewel in any collection -

Horst

SS Ring Man
    ?

Of the 3 thing I want the most you have number 1 vary vary vary nice Thanks for showing it Darrell

Collecting does not get any better than finding one of these. Now, I must go and lay down so I can get my blood pressure back under control.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I had heard this one surfaced, but I couldn't find out where it ended up. Now I know! Super!
    Erich

The standard for Vienna was consectared by the Blood Flag in 1927, making it one of the first 24 Deutschland Erwache standards. In 1927, 12 were consecrated.

The Vienna standard bears the plaque of the 1929 Nurnburg Party Rally. Photo attached.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Standard from Vienna  

I have been seeking original photos of the Wien standard in use. To date, I have been unsucccessful.

The Vienna Military Museum had a wonderful display, donated by the dear, late Mr. Peters. The collection of collaberation uniforms and material was matchless! I do not know if that diaplay is permanent , or is rotated periodically.

Bob Hritz

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast