Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Pennants from the Berghof

Article about: These are my Great Uncles, former Hitler Jugend's Pennants he said were found in the basement of the Berghof. One is SS-TK. The second is what looks like SS-wiking. The next one is 17th SS P

?

Default SS Pennants from the Berghof

These are my Great Uncles, former Hitler Jugend's Pennants he said were found in the basement of the Berghof. One is SS-TK. The second is what looks like SS-wiking. The next one is 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division Götz von Berlichingen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Pennants from the Berghof   SS Pennants from the Berghof  

SS Pennants from the Berghof   SS Pennants from the Berghof  

SS Pennants from the Berghof   SS Pennants from the Berghof  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Pennants from the Berghof
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Pennants from the Berghof

Hi Dean-
    These would have no relation to the Berghof as they are fantasy designs sold in the 1970's by Delta International. One or more of them will pop up on the Forum at least several times a years. The SS would never have utilized something of this poor construction quality.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thats too bad...He will be very upset to find this out. Thanks as always. I was hoping they had a chance.He collected a lot several decades ago, but I guess some crap seeped through the cracks!

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thats too bad...He will be very upset to find this out. Thanks as always. I was hoping they had a chance.He collected a lot several decades ago, but I guess some crap seeped through the cracks!
    I was just musing to myself earlier in the week about the fact that one of these pennants had not popped up for a while.
    BOB

?

Thats kinda funny..not for Mr. Ramsay, though. He said he spent a lot for these.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thats kinda funny..not for Mr. Ramsay, though. He said he spent a lot for these.
    I think these sold for around $20.00 back when they were on the market. Evidently, he had a source that really stuck it to him. So often, that is the case. An individual gains your confidence and then, screws you. Not an unfamiliar story in the collecting world.
    BOB

?

A case of buying the story and not the item unfortunately for your Uncle.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....