Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Swastika flag - fake or original?

Article about: I dont know why my pictures are mixed. Now No. 2 is for enjoyment

Default Swastika flag - fake or original?

I just got this pendant from a friend and need Your help to say is it original or not. Unfortunatelly seller washed it before selling so it looks like too clean. I'm not an expert of TR cloth insignia and flags so maybe someone can help me. Pendant is over 2 m high and was probably used as decoration.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika flag - fake or original?   Swastika flag - fake or original?  

Swastika flag - fake or original?   Swastika flag - fake or original?  

Swastika flag - fake or original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swastika flag - fake or original?
    P
    Many

Default re: Swastika flag - fake or original?

Sorry looks all wrong to me.
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 07-28-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Default Re: Swastika flag - fake or original?

Sorry ez1969, as i mentioned here before, it will not help anybody only to tell: it is wrong, it is fake. This is a discussion board, so please tell us your opinion why do you think it is wrong.
    Peter

i like it,,,sewn circle...swastika sewn on circle with looks like a rectangular patch sewn at intersection of arms,,,material ripped away on both sides,,,i have seen this many times

This is a 70s item they try to make it look like fringe trim but all fringe is sewn on. The cross should be sewn togather where the cross elbow joins and at a angle.

i disagree with you assessment,,where is your documentation that this is from the '70's,,,meaning a reproduction?...

Quote by militarymania View Post
    i disagree with you assessment,,where is your documentation that this is from the '70's,,,meaning a reproduction?...
    Im not going to argue here its just IMO OK.

if it waddles and quacks,,its a duck,,,not a dog,etc

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    This is a 70s item they try to make it look like fringe trim but all fringe is sewn on. The cross should be sewn togather where the cross elbow joins and at a angle.
    QUOTE:"Sorry ez1969, as i mentioned here before, it will not help anybody only to tell: it is wrong, it is fake. This is a discussion board, so please tell us your opinion why do you think it is wrong.
    Peter"

if it waddles and quacks,,its a duck,,,not a dog,etc

Just let us look for some pictures. Old pictures tell us the truth. All these pictures are taken on Veterans Day 1939 in Kassel "Großdeutscher Reichskriegertag". In picture 1 and 2 you will see the flags Frundsberg ask for. Please notice the different size of swastika bars and distance to white border. Picture No.3 is another swastika-flag just for our enjoyment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika flag - fake or original?   Swastika flag - fake or original?  

Attached Images Attached Images Swastika flag - fake or original? 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast