Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Trumpet with banner of the Feldjägerkorps 1934-1936 of Hermann Göring

Article about: Bought this beauty a few weeks ago, i would like to share it with you. This banner belongs to the Feldjägerkorps of 1934-1936. This Police unit was formed in Prussia by Hermann Göring as an

?

Default Re: Trumpet with banner of the Feldjägerkorps 1934-1936 of Hermann Göring

Yeah I like this item very different indeed..Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trumpet with banner of the Feldjägerkorps 1934-1936 of Hermann Göring
    P
    Many

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    If you want your trumpet to look the same as in the picture you have to place the flag the other side! The green part facing the left side as you hold the trumpet...
    High LizardKing if you look closely at the picture you can see the banner is flipped over the trumpet
    having the lower part and hand covered by the banner this way.
    That makes it the way its shown here the proper way

Cheers,
    Ger

Is all correct here? That's the question!

The symbol with eagle upon the red was introduced per Hitler order from October 5, 1935
    (Verordnung über die Reichskriegsflgge, der Gösch der Kriegsschiffe, die Handelsflagge mit
    dem EK und die Flagge des Reichskriegsministrs und Oberbefhelshabers der Wehrmacht
    ).
    With the order the symbol was shown with the plates 1 and 2.

But now: April 1, 1935 the SA-Feldjägerkorps was incorporated into the Schutzpolizei.
    It was fully incorporated with the date November 1, 1935. For a while the Prussian star was
    in use by members of the Motorisierte Strassenpolizei and became later the motorisierte
    Gendarmerie

I wonder and ask myself if it is possible the reverse of the banner should have had another look
    then the shown one?? The police symbol (oval wreath with eagle) was already introduced with
    an order from April 23, 1934 (order II S I Nr. 39 III/34 J.3 - Hoheitszeichen für die Polizei).

I do not know if JoeW is a member here (did not check) but he eventually could give you an
    answer. He is anyway at WAF. You could show it there also!

?

Hi Wilhelm,

the banner has never been taken apart, its easy to see, look at the stiches.
    As you know in those early days a lot is not well documented and not all was standarised.

We live nearby eachother, i'm willing to show you the banner, you can look for yourself.
    Just pm me for an appointment

regards,
    Ger

?

I like it! Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2