Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?

Article about: I need to make sure its period and genuine before I purchase WW2 German Nazi party flag in good clean condition.The flag is of two part construction with a printed symbol in the centre on th

Angry Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?

I need to make sure its period and genuine before I purchase

WW2 German Nazi party flag in good clean condition.The flag is of two part construction with a printed symbol in the centre on the white background,the flag shows some age related wear with its general condition being good.The flag is 43 inches long and 31 inches wide making it a good size as a display back drop.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?   Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?  

Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?   Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?  

Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?   Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?  

Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trying to buy my first Nazi flag, legit?
    P
    Many

doesn't look bad to me

From the images, it appears to be a genuine, period piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Good one.

ok thanks all, im a little concerned at the lack of any writing on it that says what company made the flag or a little tag with info on it etc, Should I be? I know nothing about german flags etc

?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    ok thanks all, im a little concerned at the lack of any writing on it that says what company made the flag or a little tag with info on it etc, Should I be? I know nothing about german flags etc
    Nope, I believe I have the same size and style flag, and it doesn't have any markings on it either. Looks like a nice one Brataccas

Many National/NSDAP flags are totally devoid of any markings, nothing to worry about.

Marked flags are tend to be military in origin.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok I bought it, concerned slightly that its so clean and the awesome condition its in, If I look closely though I can see some stains from possible (age)?

My banner has stains on the white part. It is completely normal to have this. Don't wash it. Leave it as is!

There are subtle age marks to the white portion, it is fine. As already said, do not attempt to clean it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast