Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Unbelievable flag...

Article about: I found this (sold) flag at snyderstreasures.com. Annoyed from this ads?   I can't believe that somebody paid money for this (bad) fake harti

I often wonder who has the last laugh. After all ANY advertising is good advertising whether it be bad or not doesn't matter, because although the prices are sky high, and 80% of the items are dubious, someone looking somewhere will spot something they want in their collection. AND don't forget 'ol charlie has been going a long time. Just like CG. For all the bad publicity he's had in the past. He keeps popping up, here and there, being expelled from various forums, but he still makes a healthy living out of it.
    Me? I try to be honest, but end up being skint all the time, so who has the last laugh?....................JMO of course

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unbelievable flag...
    P
    Many

?

I saw a. kM battleflag last year on Gunbrokers which was a supposed vet bring back. It had 5 spelling and grammatical errors . This flag looked otherwise perfect. That clown had a huge anount of SS items also in Craigs list. I imagine all fake . , but what's really troublesome is all the positve feedback that he received. How ?

- - ------- - -
    Last edited by hoacha; 02-01-2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: sp

i purchased a genuine KM reichskriegsflagge from snyders treasures a few years ago,.not a problem with it,.im sure that its not all bad,maybe their just oblivious,.or maybe not? i dont buy from there anymore anyway not for any reason in particular.

si

OUCH! My eyes are bleeding! This is one great thing about the forums, we all save each other money in the search for quality and authentic pieces.

I can honestly say that this forum has taught me alot about spotting fakes! It is a shame that they are being sold as original items to unknowing customers. Glad to see there are still good people that want to help new collectors "such as myself" and many others avoid online scam items and show us what to look for in a genuine item. So thanks for posts like these!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3