Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown flag, political ?? Any ideas ??

Article about: Hi all, A friend of mine obtained this one recently, it is outside my area of knowledge, I was wondering if anyone knew what it was, my guess is political, but exactly what I don't have a cl

The 1935 order is specific: command-flags for the Chief-of-Staff, OSAF and Gruppe were embroidered.
    For Gruppe it was said: name or the group in white embroidery (eingestickt). Just the outlines, not
    filled (nur umrandet). With a brigade-flag nothing was said about a silbergrey embroidered eagle,
    but just the indication outlined (and so for Standarte and Sturmbann). In a general section it was
    said it was allowed to use printed flags. The order is - frankly said - somewhat confusing about
    embroidery and printed versions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown flag, political ?? Any ideas ??
    P
    Many

Thanks very much for the time and effort, the photo and assistance, and a very big thank you to Wim for the extra info too.

Bob

?

Hello all,
    have just found this thread a few days ago. This is an awesome and rare command flag. Unfortunately it is sold already...
    The SA group "Hansa" consisted of the city of Hamburg and the state "Mecklenburg". I was born in Mecklenburg and because it was occipied by the Russians and later part of East Germany nearly everything of the Third Reich era for obvious reasons were destroyed after the war. That's why You can hardly find anything from my home state anymore. But I always try.
    So I would be really interested to find out the new owner of that flag to possibly buy it from him. My hope is, that he or someone who knows him might read this post and give me the chance to contact him.
    Best regards, Thomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2