Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unusual banner found - please help identify

Article about: Certainly not a TR era piece. Look at the reflective fabric! Its like plastic! Perhaps a flag made for some white supremacist, but could easily be something made to dupe collectors.

Default Unusual banner found - please help identify

This banner was sold to a local WW2 shop along with several other period correct items, so authenticity is not really in question, I am mostly trying to identify what the "stars" symbolize. And where this would have hung? Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual banner found - please help identify   Unusual banner found - please help identify  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual banner found - please help identify
    P
    Many

Authenticity should be in question.

I would also question the authenticity of this item. seems to be a 4th Reich item. made in Pakistan

It looks like something used by American white supremacists or the klan. Does it have a whiff of fried chicken about it?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I go with Ned.

But not in the biblical sense I hasten to add.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I would say its related to the clan I have seen armbands in red and yellow that belong to the clan maybe that's what the yellow is??? Or im just talking rubbish!!!

Quote by Panzer trooper View Post
    I would say its related to the clan I have seen armbands in red and yellow that belong to the clan maybe that's what the yellow is??? Or im just talking rubbish!!!
    It's not yellow it's white/cream - the picture makes it look yellow...

This banner is old...may not be 3rd Reich old but definitely not new...it's kind of a silk... is there the possibility of Thule Society or something of the similar?

That is going to be Klan I think

This is not an officially sanctioned NSDAP Banner...that's for sure...it would be marked if it was, even if just a maker's mark...something would be there to identify it as an official item...The material used is also unlike any German banner I've come across...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast