Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unusual Nazi Party Flag

Article about: I have seen a lot of nazi flags in my day, but never anything like this one. This flag was purchased from a Vet's estate. It has the same insignia as the NSDAP members golden party badge. I

Default Unusual Nazi Party Flag

I have seen a lot of nazi flags in my day, but never anything like this one. This flag was purchased from a Vet's estate. It has the same insignia as the NSDAP members golden party badge. I was wondering if anybody has ever ran into something like this before and if so can you give me some more information on it? All opinions are welcomed!

Regards, Corey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Nazi Party Flag   Unusual Nazi Party Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual Nazi Party Flag
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unusual Nazi Party flag

It looks authentic to me, what do you guys think?

Corey

I think I know what it is. It is an Fahne der Alten Garde der NSDAP (Flag of the Old Guard of the NSDAP).

Corey

Thats what it is. Not sure value wise but that's what the flag is in regards to your last comment.

Its a repo ...iv had two and they were all the same ...check it with a black light ....there were a whole group of them made in the seventys all are the same size and all have the rope and eyelet ...s.s.comand head quarters ..africa corps ..lebstandart ss adolf hitler ...old fighters ...luftwaffe...soldatenbund...and others....value about $20.00 to $30.00..i have had them all at one time or another....sorry.

The printed versions, like this one, were made and sold in the 1970's by Delta International, a common source for fake flags and pennants in their day. In those days, they could be found at most gun shows, the likely source for the vet. The original was hand embroidered and was likely a one of a kind. In my 55+ years collecting, I have never encountered an original example of this flag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I am going to move this to the flag forum as that is where this thread belongs.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: Unusual Nazi Party Flag

I saw the flag listed on Craig's List; I thought it might be an original one. Thanks for the help. Sorry for placing in the wrong forum, I looked for the flags/banners section, but I must have missed it..

Corey

?

I also had one years ago..repo, of course.

Keep in mind that 'vet's estate' is a classic lie to get people to look past the item's authenticity. Good for you for posting it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast