Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual S A Banner

Article about: I have never been interested in collecting large banners or flags due to the fact that they are relegated to storage in lieu of display. This piece was an exception to the rule. It is a very

Default Unusual S A Banner

I have never been interested in collecting large banners or flags due to the fact that they are relegated to storage in lieu of display. This piece was an exception to the rule. It is a very unusual S A banner, which was likely displayed inside a building. The banner is fabricated from a light weight cotton twill, that would not have held up in exterior usage. What is odd is the black base, in lieu of the normal red base. My thoughts are this may have been hung to commemorate a period of mourning. I doubt that it has any connection to Gruppe color. The banner came from the collection of the late Ed Stadnicki
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual S A Banner   Unusual S A Banner  

Unusual S A Banner   Unusual S A Banner  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual S A Banner
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unusual S A Banner

Bob
    I have to say that it is one nice looking banner, different yes, but really nice, i would love to own something as "dark" as that
    Thanks for sharing

SS Ring Man
    ?

I remeber seeing this at Eddy's home museum years ago.Thanks Bob for the trip to an old a dear friends collection once more.It would be nice to pull all of Ed's stuff together for one big show,it would be a miny MAX show.

Bob we need to bring these out more often!! Nice items......thanks

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    It would be nice to pull all of Ed's stuff together for one big show,it would be a miny MAX show.
    I don't think you would want it to be a mini MAX show. Then all the dealers would be angry, no one would be there, and everything would be overpriced.

Oh yeah, I forgot two things. There would be constant and disruptive annoying announcements over the loudspeaker, and just when you thought there was peace some idiot would start playing the bag pipes loudly and poorly. If you could meet all of those things, then MAYBE it would be a mini MAX show.