Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?

Article about: Looking for opinions on value for this flag. It has some condition issues including fraying, stains, and a missing header. Measures 30" high by 40" wide. Any additional information

Default Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?

Looking for opinions on value for this flag. It has some condition issues including fraying, stains, and a missing header. Measures 30" high by 40" wide. Any additional information concerning this piece would also be appreciated.

Joe

Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?
    Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value of this Kriegsmarine Navy Battle flag?
    P
    Many

Looks like one of those old Delta fakes to me...the dimensions are way off,...The reason it's cut off is because that's where the identifying stamps would be located...
    The Photos being Upside-down doesn't make things easier, either....
    cheers, Glenn

Hi, looks to be cut down, therefore it is a piece of a flag, but original IMO.

One-Sided? The Photos only show one side...
    Shouldn't have to beg for decent photos either, -I'm done...

I have photos of the other side, but it takes forever for my photo's to upload so I didnt bother

NM

Quote by Joe777cool View Post
    I have photos of the other side, but it takes forever for my photo's to upload so I didnt bother
    I see... In that case, I won't bother either.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I see... In that case, I won't bother either.
    You can stop posting anytime you like. It took me over 30 minutes and multiple attempts to get these 4 photos to upload, but why am I explaining myself to you? You sure know how to make a new member asking a question feel welcomed.

This.....does not bode well....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Joe777cool View Post
    Well, for starters, if it is too much bother for you to post good, properly oriented photos, maybe it is too much bother for other members to give the information you are asking for.
    You had no trouble posting a bunch of photos in this thread.
    Need help w/ large German lot
    I will also add, having an attitude so soon after joining does not bode well as William has stated. We try to be an amicable forum here which is sometimes difficult.
    Responses like the one you edited will not win you any friends here either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast