Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28

Article about: A very early type 3 layer swastika, 6 or more feet tall... also with a sewn patch number 28( maker, or one of 28, or year?) on the back.

?

Default Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28

A very early type 3 layer swastika, 6 or more feet tall...
    also with a sewn patch number 28( maker, or one of 28,
    or year?) on the back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28
    P
    Many

?

Size comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

What a beautiful flag. The construction is superior quality. Looks great in your room, perfect size for display. It's so nice looking, I don't find it offensive !

Not sure about the #28. Maybe the worker's ID # who constructed it ?

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    What a beautiful flag. The construction is superior quality. Looks great in your room, perfect size for display. It's so nice looking, I don't find it offensive !

Not sure about the #28. Maybe the worker's ID # who constructed it ?
    Thanks, I do not display it at the window... that was for size comparison... I am working on displaying it.

?

I am not quit sure on the number 28... it is reminiscent to unit ID's and names patches stitched into sport shirts in the early 30's...

Could be....my guess was given due to it looking very small in the picture. I would think a "unit ID" would be a bit larger ?
    Anyway, someone will most likely come up with an answer for you soon.

Your collection room looks very nice too I may say.

MAP
    ?

I think this is "Large Flag Week". This is the 3rd one...LoL Although this is a manageable size compared to the last two monsters

Very nice pick up. Of course the window is bad. The sunlight will do much harm as well as fade the colors.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I believe these are referred to as Podium Banner, rarer then normal NSDAP flags.

?

Default flag

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think this is "Large Flag Week". This is the 3rd one...LoL Although this is a manageable size compared to the last two monsters

Very nice pick up. Of course the window is bad. The sunlight will do much harm as well as fade the colors.
    Wanna see a monster ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I believe these are referred to as Podium Banner, rarer then normal NSDAP flags.
    Probably a wall banner, too big for a podium.. JMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast