Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28

Article about: A very early type 3 layer swastika, 6 or more feet tall... also with a sewn patch number 28( maker, or one of 28, or year?) on the back.

?

Monster flag 4' by at least 12'.. They couldn't extend their arms out the window enough to display it properly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice G! Two people to hold it too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think this is "Large Flag Week". This is the 3rd one...LoL Although this is a manageable size compared to the last two monsters

Very nice pick up. Of course the window is bad. The sunlight will do much harm as well as fade the colors.
    Indeed, not displayed by the widow... that was a temporary spot for size comparison...

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think this is "Large Flag Week". This is the 3rd one...LoL Although this is a manageable size compared to the last two monsters

Very nice pick up. Of course the window is bad. The sunlight will do much harm as well as fade the colors.
    Here are some additional banners and flags... some huge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

?

Finally got the banners displayed in a good spot...

?

Heres a whopper on the bay 25 footer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

?

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    Heres a whopper on the bay 25 footer
    What is the bid / reserve ?? G

?

$650 buy it now or make an offer

?

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    $650 buy it now or make an offer
    These type of flags, Although desirable, in certain circumstances pose many problems for display purposes. Too large and bulky. if one has a "LARGE" loft it may fit ..
    But what does one do when company arrives ?? Too problematic and a little overpriced IMO.
    I would personally like a podium / wall banner.. Just my thoughts.. G

?

was going to make an offer of 300 quid which is about $450 but like you say a nightmare to display and a tragedy to have to fold and tuck away somewhere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast