Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag

Article about: Hello 4thskorpion. Yes, there were of course standards for specific items, but from information I know that even for the RZM occasionally items were not according to standards and manufactur

Default very rare NS-Soldatenbund Flag

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag
    Last edited by wizardman; 08-16-2013 at 10:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag
    P
    Many

Last edited by wizardman; 08-16-2013 at 03:21 PM.

I would like to see more detailed pictures as this flag was faked by Delta International back in the 1970's.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Geez hope its not bad news Bob

Bob I was just reading that the fake 70s ones were light, is this the case... This one is very heavy and a strong material.. The dealer in the UK has a letter from the Imperial War Museum asking to purchase it.. I know that can be faked too.. I'm getting them to send that letter to me..

The organization that used this flag is not the one as named with the thread:
    NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten.
    Such a type of flag used, fake or original, was in use by the Soldatenbund,
    a soldier's veteran''s organization, created in early 1936.
    Here an image from a copied issue, as published in the "Uniformen-Markt"-magazine
    from May 1, 1936 when things about the uniform were discussed.

?

Bob C. Mentioned delta and that They typically made flags in the 1970's. I hope this flag isn't marked 60x90
    Edit:
    This insignia I posted is a regular one and the other is a KM one. Note the anchor.
    Attached Images Attached Images very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag  very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag 
    Last edited by Dean; 08-16-2013 at 10:56 PM.

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten FlagNo it doesnt have any visable markings..and i found a photo of a Delta one..the delta one has horrible feet on the eagle and very poor details,wrong hanging with rope...been reading quite a bit on Delta and another mob from the 60s and 70s and my flag is nothing like them in material and detail,so fingers crossed

?

The details look pretty nice. The color is bold as well. You may have a good one here. May I ask how you acquired it?

Here a colored plate from Fahnen und Standarten der Wehrmacht,
    an official publication from the publisher "Offene Worte" from Berlin
    with the official drawing for the flag.

See close-ups from the flag as shown in post 1 (a), the plate (b) and the last shown flag (c):

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag a) very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag b) very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag c)

Look at the handles for the sword, the better detail for (a) and (b) and the just lousy detail for (c).
    The flag from post 1 is okay in my opinion!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast