Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag

Article about: Hello 4thskorpion. Yes, there were of course standards for specific items, but from information I know that even for the RZM occasionally items were not according to standards and manufactur

Wilhelm thankyou very much great images,note in that last one how the flag is attached,that is exactly how mine is....yeah Dean im lucky i get to travel a lot and i just keep running into people who always know someone lol mind you i never have a problem sitting down with people and talking for ages lol..the flag is from the same guy i got that SS NCO hat from (not the dodgy eagle one) but that first one i posted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag
    P
    Many

Hope I could help. Isn't that what is this forum about?
    Upgrade knowledge for the members!

Can you show an image from your flag bboywizard, please?

?

Well, this field of collecting is very unpredictable . You never know when you find a good lead or a stale one. I think it's worth the try, besides, you never know what you can find out there. But most of the time, we don't win.

Thats so true mate.. from my reading this appears to be a rather rare flag...should it be titled "NS-ReichsKriegerBund" or "NS-Soldatenbund"..Dean its that excitement of not only finding something amazing but the knowledge you gain from from researching and touching history..but its a bloody rollercoaster!!..Australians never had a problem with collecting militaria until the last 20yrs,now its really not in fashion or "politically" correct and quite frankly you cant tell people about your collecting

I found this (please tell me if im not allowed to post an external link) ..ODDS AND ENDS exactly the same as mine,apart from the red stripe

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Here a colored plate from Fahnen und Standarten der Wehrmacht,
    an official publication from the publisher "Offene Worte" from Berlin
    with the official drawing for the flag.

Attachment 554729

See close-ups from the flag as shown in post 1 (a), the plate (b) and the last shown flag (c):

Attachment 554730 a) Attachment 554731 b) Attachment 554732 c)

Look at the handles for the sword, the better detail for (a) and (b) and the just lousy detail for (c).
    The flag from post 1 is okay in my opinion!!

Shouldn't the design (artwork) of flag (a) be identical to the artwork printed on the official illustration? The illustration on the example document page would have been two-colour separated film negatives (or film positives depending on the print process used) reproduced from the official flag artwork and utilised to print the document page.

So surely wouldn't the artwork or template of flag (a) be derived from the same official flag artwork then be used in the production of the flag— meaning (a) would match the detail of (b) identically which IMO they do not...the eagles claws appear to be a completely different shape and style as does the oak(?) leaf wreath surrounding the swasitka emblem, the sword grip and pommel styles are also different between the two although the resolution of the printed page is not sufficient to see the detail more clearly.

I do not know how the Nazi's administered its "corporate" design but usually an approved design is art-worked by a design office(s) or agency and negatives/positives, colour-separated film sets, photoprints are taken of the approved artwork(s) and these are then distributed to end users from which further copies made by the end-user at sizes to fit a particular application. This process ensures that design reproduction consistent across all applications, but if course local adaptations are bound to occur as there is always someone who will never look at a corporate design manual
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

It should be noted that that is a different flag with the red stripes and mine is the white stripe version of the first image with the soldier..i cant express how amazing the detail on this flag is

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag ive blown these up on my pc,and the eagle looks the same..but a little too blurry for 100 percent..but its looking good

more hi resvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast