Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag

Article about: Hello 4thskorpion. Yes, there were of course standards for specific items, but from information I know that even for the RZM occasionally items were not according to standards and manufactur

It will be interesting to know the outcome with this one. Delta fakes of this model are scares for some reason also so I am looking forward to the verdict.
    Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag
    P
    Many

Ive looked at about 5 Delta fakes online that look nothing like it...it would be the best copy ive ever seen

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    It should be noted that that is a different flag with the red stripes and mine is the white stripe version of the first image with the soldier..i cant express how amazing the detail on this flag is
    One would expect the two eagle designs to be derived from the same official flag artwork; the addition of the red band between the two black ones would only require masking of the film set rather than a complete redrawing of the artwork for your version of the flag?

As I said in my earlier post I have no idea how or even if the Nazis ever had a dept. or anyone who was charged with maintaining "official" standards of corporate design once an emblem design such as this was officially approved.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

The difference in the upper and lower part gives the coat-of-arms for the army branch
    (this is mentioned with the plate I showed).
    When the middle between the two black stripes is white, then the flag is for former infantry
    members.

The Soldatenbund joined the NS-Reichskriegerbund in 1938.

Could I please see a photograph from the reverse bboywizard?

4thskorpion: do you really think all manufacturer's for this flag do have an exact same design?
    I have seen about eight customs car flags. Not one was exactly the same, especially the details
    for the eagle and oakleaf were different!

Just for the interest of you all a page with car flags for the Soldatenbund:

These pennants were made by the Hessische Fahnenfabrik (Georg Schubkegel) from
    Darmstadt. There are smaller differences for the eagles wings, oakleaf/swastika and.
    sword. Maybe it is not well visible with the image, but it is! What is very interesting is the
    function system: two stars a Kameradschaftsführer; one star Schrift- und Kassenwart.
    I think nobody has ever told about this!!

Here's one I've had for a while. The pole is not original, but flag and top are: Ex Chris Farlowe collection from the 70's (if anyone remembers him)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag   very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag  

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag   very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag  

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag   very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flag  

very rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagvery rare NS-RBK Reichsbund der Korperbehinderten Flagreverse...what branch is the one with the stripe through it?

Wow thanks John!!! they are identical i believe

You can see now the mistake with a fake flag: on both sides the eagle should look to the pole.
    The swastika should be correct on both sides.
    This is not as such with a fake flag from post 8. An easy identification!

I am not quite sure, but I thought the one with the red middle stripe was a general Soldatenbund-
    flag or I must misunderstand the text with the plate. The flag with the white stripe is for a
    smaller unit: a Waffenkameradschaft.

Great flag Brandon. Chris Farlowe: he was a English singer in the 1970's, who collected TR stuff, isn't?

?

It looks too good to be fake to me. Considering the references by the other members, this looks ok. I own banners that are of the same group( not the one posted here) , but very different in construction.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post

4thskorpion: do you really think all manufacturer's for this flag do have an exact same design?
    I have seen about eight customs car flags. Not one was exactly the same, especially the details
    for the eagle and oakleaf were different!

Just for the interest of you all a page with car flags for the Soldatenbund:

These pennants were made by the Hessische Fahnenfabrik (Georg Schubkegel) from
    Darmstadt. There are smaller differences for the eagles wings, oakleaf/swastika and.
    sword. Maybe it is not well visible with the image, but it is! What is very interesting is the
    function system: two stars a Kameradschaftsführer; one star Schrift- und Kassenwart.
    I think nobody has ever told about this!!
    Yes, I personally would expect all official approved designs to be the same, being derived from the approved design artwork, that is how corporate design and brand management works. Otherwise what is the purpose of an "official" design if everyone can adopt their own interpretations?

But of course some design details would be different depending on the end use of the design due to various substrates the design is to be reproduced on and what level of design detail can or can't be reproduced on that substrate ie. silk-screen printing of the 1940s could not reproduce the level of design detail on fabric that could be reproduced by letterpress or lithographically printing on paper, or the lesser detail on embroidered insignia etc, etc.

However as I said in my previous posts I do not know how the German regime managed their "corporate" design if they did at all, and from what you have written they obviously were not as organised or concerned with how Nazi official emblems were used or abused by the various manufactures as I thought they would be. I have obviously fallen for the myth that Nazi Germany was adept at process control procedures
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast