Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what is this german swastika flag

Article about: by vonbond Yes, I realised after I posted, what you meant. I was just off to bed when I posted that. Its good flag and I wonder what the Herman example will realise when its sold. I assume y

Default what is this german swastika flag

what is this german swastika flag. I got this some years ago and still dont know what it is for, a flag 3rd Reich for sure, someone told me somthing like an election flag or so, but don't know, it is big as you can see on the pictures.
    thanks for the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what is this german swastika flag   what is this german swastika flag  

what is this german swastika flag   what is this german swastika flag  

what is this german swastika flag   what is this german swastika flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what is this german swastika flag
    P
    Many

Default Re: what is this german swastika flag

Hi, it is a Habour Pilots flag.

Jerry

ahh thank you, so its kriegsmarine, do you know the value of the flag or someone else

Quote by klinger View Post
    ahh thank you, so its kriegsmarine, do you know the value of the flag or someone else
    I saw an example for sale a year or so back and it was listed at £150, but I dont think it sold at that price.

Jerry

Quote by vonbond View Post
    I saw an example for sale a year or so back and it was listed at £150, but I dont think it sold at that price.

Jerry
    cant belive that someone will sell it for 150 bucks, then i think there are not many of them left, at herman historika is one listet in the next auction est. 800 euro, someone else an value maybe

cant belive that someone will sell it for 150 bucks, then i think there are not many of them left, at herman historika is one listet in the next auction est. 800 euro, someone else an value maybe
    800 euros seems a lot to me, but if it sells for that, maybe I'll buy the next one I see for £150. It would be interesting to see what it sells for.

Its not just about rarity, its also about desirability and how desirable is a harbour pilots flag.

Why do you say you cant believe it was selling for £150, do you think I made it up? Maybe I also made up what it was? Though you seem happy to accept that.

Thanks, Jerry

jerrys correct its a harbour piolts flag i read it somewhare in a ref book aswell 800 euros seems alot how big is the one at hermanns sight i seen a larger one thatn yours sell for $250 before

cheers ewan

Quote by vonbond View Post
    800 euros seems a lot to me, but if it sells for that, maybe I'll buy the next one I see for £150. It would be interesting to see what it sells for.

Its not just about rarity, its also about desirability and how desirable is a harbour pilots flag.

Why do you say you cant believe it was selling for £150, do you think I made it up? Maybe I also made up what it was? Though you seem happy to accept that.

Thanks, Jerry
    No no i didn't mean that you might have made it up. I was just wondering and could hardly imagine. that's all.
    cheers

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    jerrys correct its a harbour piolts flag i read it somewhare in a ref book aswell 800 euros seems alot how big is the one at hermanns sight i seen a larger one thatn yours sell for $250 before

cheers ewan
    the herman one is exact the same as mine
    cheers

No no i didn't mean that you might have made it up. I was just wondering and could hardly imagine. that's all.
    cheers
    Yes, I realised after I posted, what you meant. I was just off to bed when I posted that.

Its good flag and I wonder what the Herman example will realise when its sold. I assume you paid less than 800 euros for yours.

Regards, Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast