Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner

Article about: Ok so, i was recently at a military show and picked up this GIANT nazi party flag. it is 15ft by 15ft, and is double sided. i have never seen one this big befor in my 2 years of collecting!

Default Re: WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner

My best guess on the "3's" is they were penciled on prior to when the flag was being made, so the workers would know which roundal was for which size flag?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner
    P
    Many

It may possibly have been an aerial ID flag for a command building or something similar. I've always found these giant flags as something almost irresistible but unfortunately, their sheer Size makes them absolutely impossible to ever Display!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Wow, thats a huge banner.
    Must be easy for folks to find your house when you host the company BBQ: Just pull in, when you see the red-black-white flag on the lawn.......

Could be a building banner hung for a parade or for a higher up in the Nazi crew.I have two which i know are building banners(flags) and are 9 ft. long & 3ft. wide.Yours is in great shape!

?

I have one just like this but I believe mine is more like 12' x 12' and the center is 5' across. It is also marked ZRN in the right hand corner and I thought maybe it would have hung off a balcony.
    WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag bannerWW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag bannerWW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag bannerWW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner

?

Wow, your flag looks amazing! Look at the size of it. And for that price too. Why don't I ever find something like that over here?..

?

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Wow, your flag looks amazing! Look at the size of it. And for that price too. Why don't I ever find something like that over here?..
    Actually JamieTheWarCollector posted his flag that is 15' x 15' and I just seen this post and replied because I have never seen another one that was marked with the ZRN until I read the post. I thought mine was 12' x 12' but I remeasured it last night and it is actually 10' x 10' with a 5' center. I would love to see JamieTheWarCollector flag next to mine and how impressive that would be.

?

I know, I replied to the original post.

Hi
    ZRN banners are from Zeppelin field Nuremberg
    Flown at the rallies..
    Z.R.N was the organisation that decorated the stadium
    Cheers
    Fraser

Default Z.R.N banner from the Zeppelin field Nuremberg

Here's my Z.R.N flag
    From what I've heard these were found in the storage areas of the Nuremberg stadium by US armoured troops
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner   WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner  

WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner   WW2 German 15ft by 15ft NSDAP flag banner  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2