Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?

Article about: Hi there. I bought this flag from a good dealer of mine. It's 7x4 foot, a little faded and damaged in some areas. However, it's a lovely looking piece. I would appreciate if you chaps could

Default WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?

Hi there.

I bought this flag from a good dealer of mine. It's 7x4 foot, a little faded and damaged in some areas. However, it's a lovely looking piece. I would appreciate if you chaps could tell me more about it or give me your opinions. Also, what would a flag like this be worth? Cheers!

All the best,

Duncan.

WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Large Nazi Flag - Thoughts?
    P
    Many

?

At first glance, this example appears to display a certain degree of wear and also looks to have been in storage (folded) for some time - often a good indicator. Could well be genuine.

Regarding value...I would suggest you take a little time and search the Internet for similar pieces...it shouldn't take too long...

Hi there, Carl. I was certainly sold it as an original piece, and it looks the part. I love it. Similar pieces online are going for around £200 after a good search. I paid £90 for the piece, but it was a friend and it is slightly damaged.

?

That sounds quite fair.

Quote by CARL View Post
    That sounds quite fair.
    I thought it was a very fair price. Do you have any flags yourself?

?

Only a white one for when my wife starts an argument.

Nice period original piece. Please understand that we are an educational forum and not a free appraisal service. Many examples of the common national flag can be found on dealers sites. As a private purchase 50-60% is a fair price to pay or sell it for.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Only a white one for when my wife starts an argument.
    I feel the same way here, Carl! The woman goes nuts about these things. Not to worry dear boy!

- - ------- - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Nice period original piece. Please understand that we are an educational forum and not a free appraisal service. Many examples of the common national flag can be found on dealers sites. As a private purchase 50-60% is a fair price to pay or sell it for.
    Glad this is a good piece, I thought it was! The glass I posted earlier isn't looking too good!