Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags

Article about: Hello guys, I have been contacted by somebody who is selling some Third Reich items that he found in a house clearance. He is selling these 3 flags, firstly is this Kriegsmarine war flag (19

Default Re: x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags

Hello people, just received them all today and I love them!!! !
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags
    P
    Many

Hello, I was just wondering if further research could be made concerning the note attached to the flag. I managed to find this page, HMS BYMS 2167 (J 967) of the Royal Navy - British Minesweeper of the YMS class - Allied Warships of WWII - uboat.net that contains information about the vessel that captured the flag.
    Thanks, Glen.

- - Updated - -

http://www.warshipsww2.eu/shipsplus.php?language=E&id=67706

I have just had a look on Find My Past.co.uk, to try and find more information about A.G. Bowers although this service costs. Has anybody got access to a ancestry website and wouldn't mind doing a quick search for me please, it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Glen.

I have access to Ancestry. Costs me about £107 a year. WW2 records are not available.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

gunner bowers must have an exceptional man to get into cuxhaven in feb.1945.?

I took it to mean "off Cuxhaven" rather than "in it".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have access to Ancestry. Costs me about £107 a year. WW2 records are not available.

Cheers, Ade.
    Now that's alot of money. Do you know of any free sites that I would be able to use to help me?
    Thanks, Glen.

Hi Glen, sorry I don't.

Lez and I joined Ancestry as an Xmas present to ourselves two years ago, when we decided to do our family trees, although I started doing mine aged 16. I have done my direct Stevenson bloodline back to 1580. Having access to the military records is a bonus.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Glen, sorry I don't.

Lez and I joined Ancestry as an Xmas present to ourselves two years ago, when we decided to do our family trees, although I started doing mine aged 16. I have done my direct Stevenson bloodline back to 1580. Having access to the military records is a bonus.

Cheers, Ade.
    That's ok Ade, thank you for your help.
    Thanks, Glen.

Great flags, and very nice collection, Glen. I don't believe i could have passed them up !

( That is really something Ade. I can only go back as far as my father's
    parents who emigrated from England in early 19??.........)
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3