Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - German Cross in Gold Marked 134

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: GKeepaDADescription: Hello, Up for auction is a rare Deutsches Kreuz in Gold. The medal is a rare 134 marked DKiG from Otto Klein's factory. There is

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - German Cross in Gold Marked 134

Click the picture to follow ad.....
    102_1740.JPG

by: GKeepaDA

Description:

Hello,

Up for auction is a rare Deutsches Kreuz in Gold. The medal is a rare 134 marked DKiG from Otto Klein's factory. There is some tarnish and a light scratch or two on the enamel, but the enamel has no chips or cracks, and the medal is in great shape overall!

The medal will ship free if purchased in the United States, and I will split shipping with international buyers. International purchases will ship with International Express Mail through the United States Postal Service. If you would like an exact shipping cost to your country, please message me and I will be happy to send you a quote. If it is illegal to ship this item to your country because of the swastika, please refrain from bidding.

Edit: due to several inquiries and the fact that reserve prices are hidden, I have removed the reserve price, and set the minimum bid at the lowest amount I am willing to accept. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in this medal!

Paypal is available, but check or money order is preferred. If a check is used to pay, the item will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

Feel free to check out my feedback profile on ebay; my username is the same, but with all lowercase letters.

Thank you for looking!

Derrick Aud

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - German Cross in Gold Marked 134
    P
    Many