Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German Naval Coastal Artillery War Badge, 1941

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: jculber Description: I'm new to this forum, but I have been buying, selling and trading militaria since 1957. I have a large amount of militay collect

Default German Naval Coastal Artillery War Badge, 1941

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: jculber

Description: I'm new to this forum, but I have been buying, selling and trading militaria since 1957.
    I have a large amount of militay collectibles to sell, but I am going to start with this one to see how it is received. I've had several experts examine this, and other WWII German badges I wish to sell, and say they are authentic. If you have doubts, don't buy.
    Offering for sale, an excellent example of a WWII, German Naval Coastal Artillery War Badge, 1941. Marked "Schwerin, Berlin". Dimensions 54.5mm x 41.9mm. Weight 26.3 grams. $460.00 which incudes shipping. If you're not happy with your purchase for any reason whatsoever contact me within seven days of receiving it and let me know what the problem is. I want buyers to be fully satisfied and strive to provide authentic, quality merhandise so if there is a problem believe me I want to get it worked out. We accept credit cards call; 321-727-0801; cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks (we will wait for the check to clear before shipping) or paypal. Please contact me at the aforementioned telephone number or send me an email me at seabird@grafixnpix.com. Thanks for looking.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Naval Coastal Artillery War Badge, 1941
    P
    Many