Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerjager officers grouping

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: FALLSCHIRMJAGER Description: Hello gents, i have decided to let this great officers grouping go to a good home! I will be hopeing to sell this as a gr

Default Panzerjager officers grouping

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: FALLSCHIRMJAGER

Description: Hello gents, i have decided to let this great officers grouping go to a good home! I will be hopeing to sell this as a group but may well sadly have to break it up if there are no takers. The group originally came from an extensive box of awards that belonged to Oberleutenant Wilhelm Fichtenau who was an officer in a Panzerjager unit destroyed at Stalingrad. This are his complete "military service" awards minus a four year service medal and 1st war combatant cross(both of which went elsewhere). As you can see from his 1950's passport he was an experienced soldier aged 39 at the outbreak of war, having "climbed" through the ranks to Officer. Included here are his original EKII(near mint),Silver wound badge(mint),General assault badge(period hinge repair),DRA sports badge in bronze and a numbered SILVER GRADE SA sports badge(although the finish is heavilly worn making it appear to be a gold grade!!). Also there are his original PANZERJAGER shoulder boards and one(regretably)Panzer collar insignia. His ID tag is also here with unit and blood group information. Lastly there is a pre-war artillery related plaque named to Feldwebel Fichtenau with unit details and his pre-war small arms gun licence. A great group from an very experinced soldier of both the western and eastern fronts who also briefly served in WW1 as shown by the missing combatant cross!
    Thanks for looking,and i would appreciate payment by PAYPAL ONLY (friend/gift option). Leon.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerjager officers grouping
    P
    Many