Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

War Merit Cross 2nd Class

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: Kleer Description: War Merit Cross 2nd Class

The medal seems to be in good condition all the way around. I am no expert in these i

Default War Merit Cross 2nd Class

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: Kleer

Description:
    War Merit Cross 2nd Class

The medal seems to be in good condition all the way around. I am no expert in these items but it doesn’t appear to be anything rare or special. It does come with a ribbon but it appears to be the incorrect one as the colors are inverted. I am more than happy to answer an additional questions you have.

[Note: after I took the photos, I realized this had the correct ribbon for the EK2, not the Merit Cross. Since this one was in better shape, I put that on my EK2 instead. The ribbon that comes with the Merit Cross can be seen in the photos of the EK2.]

General Info

I inherited this from my father several years ago and have decided to put it up for sale. I did my best to take photos that would accurately highlight its condition and detail. Though I have done a fair bit of research on these since they came into my possession, please note that I do not consider myself an expert in this type of collectible. I have every reason to believe this is completely authentic, as other items from the same collection have already been verified as such.

This is one of several items from this collection that I have chosen to list on this site. The rest are described below. I have priced them below what similar items are being sold for but I am willing entertain all reasonable offers, especially if the buyer is interested in purchasing several items at once. I accept Paypal.

Please note that I’m currently working long and odd hours and do not have internet access at my job. I will try to answer inquiries as quickly as possible but several hours or even a day might pass before I can get back to you.

Thanks for looking!

Additional German WWII Collectibles for sale:

In “Third Reich German cloth and metal Insignia”

- Propagandakompanie Cufftitle
    - Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield
    - Heer Artillery/Panzer(?) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield
    - Heer Signal Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield

In “Third Reich German Awards and Badges”

- Iron Cross 2nd Class
    - War Merit Cross 2nd Class

In “Third Reich German other militaria”

- Adolf Hitler Cigarette Book w/Complete Set of Photos

Shipping & Handling:

I am located in San Diego, CA USA. The listed shipping price reflects domestic shipping using USPS Priority Mail with insurance included. Signature required on delivery. Higher priced items will also ship with Registered Mail Restricted Delivery.*

Please Note! International purchases will most certainly cost more to ship but I will not know exactly how much until I know where the buyer is located. I will work with the buyer to explain international shipping options and costs but I will insist on using a tracking number, signature confirmation & insurance.

International buyers are responsible for knowing their country's import laws regarding this item, as well as payment of any import tariffs applied.

*Description of USPS Registered Mail Restricted Delivery

Registered Mail Restricted Delivery provides maximum protection and security for valuables and permits a mailer to direct delivery to an individual specified by name. It provides the sender with a mailing receipt and a delivery record (including only the addressee or addressee's authorized agent’s signature) is maintained by the USPS for a specified period of time.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Merit Cross 2nd Class
    P
    Many