Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Propagandakompanie Cufftitle

Article about: Click to the picture to follow the sales by: Kleer Description: PropagandaKompanie Cufftitle 
I inherited this item from my father several years ago and have decided to put it up for s

Default Propagandakompanie Cufftitle

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: Kleer

Description:
    PropagandaKompanie Cufftitle

I inherited this item from my father several years ago and have decided to put it up for sale. I have included photos of both front and back, with wide shots and closeups of the threading. I have every reason to believe this is a completely authentic item as other items from the same collection have already been verified as such. I am not an expert in this type of collectible, however, so please examine it carefully before purchasing.

The Cufftitle appears to be in excellent condition. It is very clean and the metal threading appears in tact. I have not tried to clean it in any way as it didn't seem necessary.

I am more than happy to answer an additional questions you have.

Thanks for looking!

Shipping & Handling:

I am located in San Diego, CA USA. The listed shipping price reflects domestic shipping using USPS Priority Mail with Registered Mail Restricted Delivery* & insurance included.

Please Note! International purchases will most certainly cost more to ship but I will not know exactly how much until I know where the buyer is located. I will work with the buyer to explain international shipping options and costs but I will insist on using a tracking number, signature confirmation & insurance due to the value of the item.

International buyers are responsible for knowing their country's import laws regarding this item, as well as payment of any import tariffs applied. 

*Description of USPS Registered Mail Restricted Delivery

Registered Mail Restricted Delivery provides maximum protection and security for valuables and permits a mailer to direct delivery to an individual specified by name. It provides the sender with a mailing receipt and a delivery record (including only the addressee or addressee's authorized agent’s signature) is maintained by the USPS for a specified period of time.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propagandakompanie Cufftitle
    P
    Many