Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Tunic and trousers

Article about: Click here for details... by: MottlakeSOT Description: M43 uniform set....The perfect addition to your collection, for any mid-late war display in your digs (while not being dug)...East or W

Default M43 Tunic and trousers

Click here for details...

by: MottlakeSOT

Description: M43 uniform set....The perfect addition to your collection, for any mid-late war display in your digs (while not being dug)...East or West. Nicely worn tunic and trousers, enough to give character, but not looking like they were stored in laundry basket in Louisiana bayou for 40 years. I have had them since 1978, they are as they were. I have found no issues with either piece. The eagle is hand sewn, and I believe it good. The elastic at the trousers is nice, and obviously period altered, with the forethought to add the buttons back in the same place. There are some paper buttons missing from the trousers, and from the waistband....attrition from use. Also, the suspender attachment tabs at the rear were removed. I had a pair of HBT trousers with the same issue, and I think that some may have not liked the tabs tucked in at the back and removed them for comfort, and/or because the trousers fit well, and suspenders were not war rented. Either way, they offer a small story of trousers fitted to someone's own taste. No vile underarm stench, very clean. No worn down wool nap, from farm use after the war, that makes them look like broadcloth...you will love these as have I and put them to another 35 years of story-telling display. Offers also considered..

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Tunic and trousers
    P
    Many