Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Meuseum Quality Overcoat

Article about: Click here for details... by: fastfeet Description: Meuseum Quality Overcoat-Hey All, New member here, new to this forum. I am selling some garments that have been passed down to me that are

Default Meuseum Quality Overcoat

Click here for details...

by: fastfeet

Description: Meuseum Quality Overcoat-Hey All, New member here, new to this forum. I am selling some garments that have been passed down to me that are extras in my collection. My Dad, passed on this year and left his collection to me, these consisted of items he sent home or brought back from WW II (the European theatre). The majority of items that he bequeathed to me are for the most part meuseum quality.This piece is offered on a "Best Offer" basis with a reserve of 900 Euros, the pictures speak for themselves. You won't find many like this, this is the first time this has been offered for sale at auction. Shipping and Paypal is extra. If you need more info. just email.Thank you for your consideration.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Meuseum Quality Overcoat
    P
    Many