Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Private purchased m36 officer tunic, pants, greatcoat, leather greacoat

Article about: Click here for details... by: jorkataaa85 Description: HI guys, I'm moving forward - I need to save for my Maters' degree. So I'm selling one of my 2 full sets. You may buy very good m36 pri

Default Private purchased m36 officer tunic, pants, greatcoat, leather greacoat

Click here for details...

by: jorkataaa85

Description: HI guys, I'm moving forward - I need to save for my Maters' degree. So I'm selling one of my 2 full sets. You may buy very good m36 privately purchased tunic with pants, belt, greatcoat and leather greacoat from 8th infaterie devision. Note, the EK1 bar is added to display better the tunuc and did not belonged to the tunic owner. But the bar is included in the offer. Size - 100 - 106 Belt is about 100 cm. very good condition, but the leather greacoat and the visor. The tunic, pants and greatcoat are tricot made, but the visor is from wool. The visor is 58 size and not so good condition, because wasn't protected in bags as the tunic. The eagle have some damage. The sleeves were modified, I cannot say post war or period time. Any questions or other pictures - just ask me. Note, It's a very heavy parcel - about 6 kilos. That is why the shipping coast is 150 EUR If you are in Europe, I may check and I think it may be sent for 120 or 100 EUR. I use DHL, because I do not want to lose such an item on its way to the owner. Great for a display.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Private purchased m36 officer tunic, pants, greatcoat, leather greacoat
    P
    Many