Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RARE M-44 Heer Wehrmacht Heer Artillerie Hauptman Tunic, Stunning Condition, W/ Xtras

Article about: Click here for details... by: Larboard Description: Stunning one of a kind vet pickup, vetted here when i picked it up from the guy (not a WWII collector) who got a pair of stunning tunics s

Default RARE M-44 Heer Wehrmacht Heer Artillerie Hauptman Tunic, Stunning Condition, W/ Xtras

Click here for details...

by: Larboard

Description: Stunning one of a kind vet pickup, vetted here when i picked it up from the guy (not a WWII collector) who got a pair of stunning tunics straight from the Vet way way back...

I've added the very tasteful ornaments you see attached to the original loops on the tunic, all items were bought on WRF or vewtted on WRF, can provide links.
    The cap is a total stunner, vetted here, they don't get any finer than this one.
    The belt/buckle are the nicest example of a late war set I've seen, belt is in great shape and supple. The buckle is dated '43 but tabbed wich is unusual for a late steel buckle.
    The 7x50 Dienstglas are in amazing condition, with original case, strap, eyecover which is waffen proofed.
    You won't find a nicer set for a late war Artillerie Hauptman, these guys really knew how to dress!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RARE M-44 Heer Wehrmacht Heer Artillerie Hauptman Tunic, Stunning Condition, W/ Xtras
    P
    Many