Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo / Overpaint M35 Kriegsmarine SE66

Article about: More... by: KradSpam Description: Greetings gents! I need to move a few lids to fund another purchase. Always a sad time to sell but I know they will go to a good home with one of you. This

Default Camo / Overpaint M35 Kriegsmarine SE66

More...

by: KradSpam

Description: Greetings gents! I need to move a few lids to fund another purchase. Always a sad time to sell but I know they will go to a good home with one of you. This one is an M35, SE66 #078. There is an exact match in the GHW lot number database. It has a textured grey factory finish and single decal as per 1940 regs, with a green brush applied camo / overpaint. The decal was carefully painted around. The decal has suffered from poor adhesion to the textured surface sadly, and I have tried to reflect this in the asking price. Liner by Werner Zahn is original to the helmet and has never been out, it is in superb condition and dated 1940, the drawstring is replaced but not recently. The 1940 Loburg marked chinstrap is also in superb condition but it has been repaired and turned over on the long section, and is missing a couple of inches. The repair is very well done, I have taken a couple of pics of this area.Overall a very nice condition lid, great for a first KM and I think very fairly priced at $649PM for any more info if interested, thanks for looking!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo / Overpaint M35 Kriegsmarine SE66
    P
    Many