Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Double-Decal M35 Combat Helmet

Article about: More... by: flash developer Description: I acquired this helmet about a year ago and posted a thread about it here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets-3-reich/m35-double-decal-luftw

Default Luftwaffe Double-Decal M35 Combat Helmet

More...

by: flash developer

Description: I acquired this helmet about a year ago and posted a thread about it here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets-3-reich/m35-double-decal-luftwaffe-29809/

(The linkback URL is not working for some reason so please paste the above URL into your browser.)

This is an early-war double-decal Luftwaffe M35 combat helmet. The paint and decals are in good to very good condition. I believe the maker is Sächsische Emaillier u. Stanzwerke(SE) and the size is 62(with a size 54 liner). I don't remember the production number on the back of the helmet. The helmet is currently in storage, so if you are seriously interested I will dig the helmet out of storage to take more detailed pictures.

The liner is dried and cracked in several areas but all the pieces are there, and the liner is complete. The last inch or so of the chin strap is broken-off but I have the broken chin strap piece and it is dated 1939(see pictures). The scotch tape that is holding parts of the liner togather was on the helmet when I acquired it so I have just left the tape on, so as not to lose any liner parts. This is a very nice, guaranteed original double-decal lufty M35 helmet. The helmet displays beautifully. The helmet was part of a grouping of vet bring-back items(see my original thread).

Payment accepted through PayPal only. Buyer pays PayPal fees, but I will pay for shipping(USPS Priority Mail) and I will also pay for shipping insurance. $1050.00 Price reduced to $950.00 or make me a respectable offer(no "lowball" offers please).

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Double-Decal M35 Combat Helmet
    P
    Many