Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M18 ET64 SD Heer Helmet

Article about: More... by: helmetone Description: If I did this correctly, the helmet is being sold in auction style. Model: M1918 Maker: ET Size: 64 Decal: Heer Condition: Was repainted for use during TR

Default M18 ET64 SD Heer Helmet

More...

by: helmetone

Description: If I did this correctly, the helmet is being sold in auction style.

Model: M1918

Maker: ET

Size: 64

Decal: Heer

Condition: Was repainted for use during TR era. Has five holes in the dome. Contains the outer liner band and three split pins, two with washers. Maker mark and size are clearly visible. Paint is in great condition with the exception of the five holes. This helmet was open for discussion in TR Steel Helmets section with positive reviews.

I ship worldwide, with the exception of Germany and France. Shipping cost will be determined after the auction ends, based on the winner's location and type of shipping service desired. I am not responsible for seizures by any country's Customs Agency. PayPal fee will be added to the winning bid. The winner will receive a PayPal invoice by email.

Shipping cost in USA is $20 Priority Mail, includes delivery confirmation. You must let me know if you want insurance, for an additional fee. If you have question, feel free to ask prior to bidding.

Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 ET64 SD Heer Helmet
    P
    Many