Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Winter Camo Helmet & GAB

Article about: More... by: KradSpam Description: A great and very striking M35 winter camo relic helmet, and a ground dug General Assault Badge. The helmet was recovered from the Demjansk pocket, I have a

Default M35 Winter Camo Helmet & GAB

More...

by: KradSpam

Description: A great and very striking M35 winter camo relic helmet, and a ground dug General Assault Badge. The helmet was recovered from the Demjansk pocket, I have a copy of a German wartime map of the area with the location of the helmet marked which I will include.Helmet has a very good amount of original winter camo finish remaining, with green paint underneath this visible in places. It has suffered some very striking battle damage. The projectile clipped the rear skirt and passed through the helmet before exiting at the front. The relic liner band is the correct early aluminium type, dated 1938. I added it to the shell myself.The solid GAB is also ground dug, but I don't know where it originates from. It has a little missing from the wreath but otherwise in great condition for a relic. Clasp complete and works perfectly.$250 all in worldwide

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Winter Camo Helmet & GAB
    P
    Many