Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M40 ss q64

Article about: More... by: bhdau1 Description: I am selling a M40 SS Q64 helmet that i recently aquired. It had never been in the hands of a collector previous to mine. The helmet is in great shape overall

Default M40 ss q64

More...

by: bhdau1

Description: I am selling a M40 SS Q64 helmet that i recently aquired. It had never been in the hands of a collector previous to mine. The helmet is in great shape overall with very nice paint and a supple liner. The decal is only 50% but it is legit and original. The runes have been scratched off leaving the shield. I posted pictures in the SS helmet forum here under "M40 SS out of woodwork" to get expert opinions and my opinion was confirmed that it is correct in every way. This helmet is untouched and just as it was the day it left Germany. I will post pictures here as well when I get home tonight but if you would like to see it go to the SS helmet forums here. I think $1500 is a great deal given the condition and it being a legit un-touched helmet. Someone who doesnt have 4k to spend but wants a real SS helmet that isnt a relic here is your chance!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ss q64
    P
    Many