Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gorgeous Alcoso Luftwaffe Stag Dress Bayonet, Scabbard, Frog!!!

Article about: More... by: kilomikesierra1960 Description: Please disregard Police bayonet (not for sale) in the first couple photos, they were pics I'd taken to show these items off on the site ;-) I am l

Default Gorgeous Alcoso Luftwaffe Stag Dress Bayonet, Scabbard, Frog!!!

More...

by: kilomikesierra1960

Description: Please disregard Police bayonet (not for sale) in the first couple photos, they were pics I'd taken to show these items off on the site ;-) I am listing a perfect running DH (Heer) issue watch in perfect running condition on a genuine NOS WWII watch strap separately.
    You won't be dissapointed with this one! If you collect Luftwaffe stuff, this is a great opportunity to pick up a very stunning vet bring back, absolutely unmessed with and complete Luftwaffe Dress Bayonet, really beautiful stag grips and nickel fittings. Only reason I'm selling it is to fund a 1943 (or so) 98K bayonet with scabbard and frog, also need a correct sling, sight hood and 10" cleaning rod. If you have some of these items to barter, PM or email me (instead of doing the BIN) and we'll go from there ;-)

Thx RF!!!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gorgeous Alcoso Luftwaffe Stag Dress Bayonet, Scabbard, Frog!!!
    P
    Many