Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Paul Seilheimer Solingen Pvt. Purchase Dagger/ Sword/ Bayonet Catalog

Article about: More... by: GIZMO8Z Description: Up for sale is a Paul Seilheimer Solingen private purchase DAGGER/ SWORD/ BAYONET catalog. German soldiers and officers as well as individuals of civic organ

Default Paul Seilheimer Solingen Pvt. Purchase Dagger/ Sword/ Bayonet Catalog

More...

by: GIZMO8Z

Description: Up for sale is a Paul Seilheimer Solingen private purchase DAGGER/ SWORD/ BAYONET catalog.
    German soldiers and officers as well as individuals of civic organizations such as the Hitler Youth would browse this ~10pg catalog to choose the type of edged weapon they wanted to purchase.
    This catalog would be the perfect accessory to display with your edged weapon collection, especially if you have pieces that were made by Paul Seilheimer Solingen!
    For being ~70years old, this catalog is crisp and is in great shape! With that being said, the pages have age discoloring in spots and the staples binding the catalog together have oxidized.
    As can be seen in the picture, I conducted a black light test on this catalog. It passed with flying colors! The piece of white printer paper I included in the shot, AND my shoe laces glowed, while the catalog DID NOT!
    Asking price is $100 SHIPPED WITHIN USA OR BEST OFFER. PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING CHARGES OUTSIDE OF THE USA.
    I am selling this catalog in order to fund a trip to Italy. As such, NO TRADES!
    THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK! :)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul Seilheimer Solingen Pvt. Purchase Dagger/ Sword/ Bayonet Catalog
    P
    Many