Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Sword police officer

Article about: More... by: mattty01 Description: Relisted due to non payment. SS Police officers usually only wore the SS knot hanging from thier police sword to show they were a police officer in the SS.

Default SS Sword police officer

More...

by: mattty01

Description: Relisted due to non payment.

SS Police officers usually only wore the SS knot hanging from thier police sword to show they were a police officer in the SS. A very small minority opted for the runes in the pommel when they purchased their swords. This was at an additional cost so most did not, making this type of sword very rare to find.

From my own private collection is this beauitiful Alcoso police officer sword with the SS runes in pommel.

Completely untouched, all screws unturned etc uncleaned so loads of matching patina!!

Beautiful Nickel plated matching fittings throughout. 100% background behind the SS runes on pommel.
    It has the SS Kulturzeichen under the d guard but not on the scabbard throat. Alcoso seem to have stamped either here or on the scabbard throat but I have never seem both pieces stamped. Quite often these are also seen completely without the kulturzeichen.

Blade is nickel plated and mint 31.5 inches in length.

Scabbard has 98% original paint with beautiful spidering which you would expect to see. 100% straight no dinks or dents.

I have had this sword for about 8 years. This is the ONLY sword type used during the third reich which displays both the SS runes and swaztika so very neat IMO!

With SS officer sword prices skyrocketing through the roof this is a cheaper alternative to the fuhrerdegens. In actual fact these are rarer so it shouldnt be!

A really interesting talking point in the best condition you'll ever find.

Belonging to a Police officer/SS officer this guy would have been a very powerful man.

Post is at cost, or im happy to meet up if you can.

£1395

I have an excellent conditioned original bulion portepee which I am happy to sell additionally to complete the sword if needed

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sword police officer
    P
    Many