Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german army (heer) dagger

Article about: More... by: mattty01 Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the rarer white (well cream really) grip. Perfect Alcosso blade in a nice thin layer of grease displaying the 1940 onw

Default Ww2 german army (heer) dagger

More...

by: mattty01

Description: Ww2 original Alcosso army dagger with the rarer white (well cream really) grip. Perfect Alcosso blade in a nice thin layer of grease displaying the 1940 onwards alcoso trademark. All of the crossgraining on the blade still remains and is . Still in place is the original silver knot however the rope is worn where it swung on the crossguard during the years of service. The plating to the crossguard is incredible with 100% coverage- something seen rarely! Scabbard is undamaged with a nice patina around the throat.
    The dagger appears to have never been apart as the pommel feels really set. It could be undone with a tool but I personally havent or wouldnt recommend touching it.
    All in all a cracking original piece and by Alcosso so you really cant go wrong!
    Sadly Unforseen circumstances forces sale of my precious collection.
    I can ship anywhere and I will take paypal.
    Please contact me to arrange viewing. I work in suffolk so this area would be best for me during the day however im very flexible evenings and weekends.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german army (heer) dagger
    P
    Many