Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Neidhardt and Schmidt German SA Dagger

Article about: More... by: jedavis51 Description: Please read this in the entirity. This is an auction. Starting sales price is \\$750.00 and I have a reserve placed on the item. This is also the first time

Default WW2 Neidhardt and Schmidt German SA Dagger

More...

by: jedavis51

Description: Please read this in the entirity.

This is an auction. Starting sales price is $750.00 and I have a reserve placed on the item. This is also the first time I have been on an European Auction site and potentially shiped to Europe or other location. PLEASE HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE, I WILL STRIVE TO GET ITEM TO YOU AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE WITH THE LEAST COMPLICATIONS.

Shipments to US buyers will be $9.00 with 3-4 day shipping arrival. Shipments will run approximatley $40.00 US dollars internationally but will depend on the location sent. So please give me some flexibility.
    My grandfather was in Europe WW2. He brought this Neidhardt and Schmidt blade and scabbard back to the USA. He was in the battle of the Bulge. Most of you know that Neidhardt partnered with Schmidt the original and first maker of the SA dagger. It is one of the earliest manufactures of the blade. It is in good shape and is complete with the scabbard and leather laniard piece with clip used to fasten to a belt.
    The blade spent approximately 50 years on a walnut placard and displayed on a wall. in my bedroom and den. My grandfather gave it to me when I was about 10 and my dad mounted it on the board for safety.
    Appreciate you interest. I hope the photos are adequate. If you can not plainly see the logo, look at the list of manufactures logos and compare Neidhart on the list to my photo. You will see it has the same outline and letters.

No returns after the receipt of the item. Full Payment is expected including shipping cost before item will be shipped.

Email me if you have questions. I would do that before you made an offer/bid.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Neidhardt and Schmidt German SA Dagger
    P
    Many